这儿的空间,没什么新鲜

论坛:江湖色作者:jura发表时间:2004-02-22 08:39
加州酒店

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
在漆黑荒涼的高速公路上,涼風吹散了我的頭髮
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
科里塔斯嚴熱的气息,在空中徐徐上升
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
抬頭望見遠處地方,看見微弱的燈光閃爍
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
我的頭腦變得沉重,我的視線也開始模糊
I had to stop for the night
我須停下來找過夜的地方
There she stood in the doorway;
她就站在那門道
I heard the mission bell
傳教的鐘聲在我耳邊響起
And I was thinking to myself, "This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
我心中暗念,"不知道這里是地獄還是天堂"
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
這時她點起一根蠟燭,給我前面引路
There were voices down the corridor,
走廊深處一陣陣歌聲回蕩
I thought I heard them say...
我想我听他們在唱。。。
"Welcome to the Hotel California
"歡迎來到加州酒店
Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face
多麼可愛的地方, 多么可愛的面孔
Plenty of rooms at the Hotel California
加州酒店如此多的客房
Any time of year, you can find it here "
一年四季任何時候,你都可以住在這地方"

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
帶著如絲般纏繞的心情,她開著一部梅塞德斯、奔馳
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
她帶幾位漂亮的小伙子,她都叫喚他們朋友
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
在庭院里他們舞的多歡樂,洒著夏日的香汗
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget
有人狂舞中喚起回憶,而有人狂舞著是為了忘記
So I called up the Captain, "Please bring me my wine"
于是我把待應召喚,"請給我來點酒"
He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969'
他說:"自1969年我們這就再沒那東西了"
And still those voices are calling from far away,
而那些聲音依然從遠處傳來,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
令人在午夜也會驚醒
Just to hear them say...
只听得他們在唱。。。
"Welcome to the Hotel California
"歡迎來到加州酒店
Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face
多麼可愛的地方,多么可愛的面孔
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
在加州酒店他們縱情狂歡著
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis"
多麼美妙的惊奇呀,為你帶來想要的借口!"

Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice
天花板上的鏡子,冰上粉紅色的香檳
And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
這時她說:"我們其實不過是這里的囚犯,甘心被自己所驅使"
And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast
然后在貴賓房里,他們聚集在盛宴前
They stab it with their steely knives,
揮舞著鋼制的刀叉
But they just can't kill the beast
但卻就是不能刺死野獸
Last thing I remember, I was running for the door
我記得最后做的一件事,我想跑向大門口
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
我必須尋找來時的路回到從前的地方
'Relax,' said the night-man," We are programmed to receive.
"放鬆些",值班的說到:"我們安排好了接收,
You can checkout any time you like,
你可以在喜歡的時候結賬,
but you can never leave!"
但你卻永遠沒法离開!"


--------------------
这儿的空间,没什么新鲜
就象我对你的爱情里没什么秘密
我看着你,曾经看不到底
谁知进进出出才明白是无边的空虚
就象这儿的空间里
                ---- 崔健



---------------
welcome home, rock.加州酒店
标签: 添加标签

0 / 0

发表回复
 
  • 标题
  • 作者
  • 时间
  • 长度
  • 点击
  • 评价

京ICP备14028770号-1